T.A.P. Attic Insulation in Arizona
Keep out heat, cold & pests!
If your home feels drafty in the winter or your air conditioning system seems overworked in the summer, your home may lack sufficient insulation. SOS® Insulation Service solves insulation problems and more. Our ENERGY STAR® qualified T.A.P. insulation can help keep your home more energy efficient and reduce attic and outdoor noise. Additionally, T.A.P. attic insulation controls 11 of the most common pests.
Our attic insulation benefits
• Can help you save on heating and cooling costs.
• Helps control 11 of the most common pests on contact.
• Can be installed on top of existing insulation or on its own.
• Made from 87% recycled materials.
• Resists mold and mildew, retards flame, reduces noise.
• Lifetime manufacturer’s warranty on attic insulation product.
R-Value is a measurement of a material’s resistance to heat transfer. The higher the R-value, the better the insulation performs, keeping heat out in hot temperatures. A higher R-value will make your utility bills feel more comfortable, too. In Arizona an R-value of R-48 to R-60 is recommended.
Our attic insulation provides an added layer of protection against:
• Sow Bugs
• Darkling Beetles